[MOD] Source RCON
|From User||Message Body|
Date: 5:08 pm, Oct 15 2008
|Source RCON by Mad_Clog
Monitor and interact with a Source based game server (CS:S, TF2, etc). Also allows players to interact with the server based on their Steam ID.
Click here to download this module
- Customizable admin levels on a per user and global basis (irc channel operators)
- Smart name matching for maps and players, you only need to enter part of the name
- Sending commands from IRC or the game server
- map (changelevel alias)
- rcon (any command)
- Log events from the server to IRC
- Chat messages (globals, team and server)
- Name changes
- Team changes
- Map changes
- Sending server status to IRC
- Players (x/y max)
- Writing the full UDP log to disk on a per map basis
- Automatic reconnect (with configurable number of retries)
- Option to disable text markup (colors etc.) in IRC output
A detailed readme is included in the download which covers anything you need to know about this module, from setup to writing your own functionality.
- Empty, open for requests
Last edited by Mad_Clog at 1:04 pm, Jan 22 2009
Date: 1:06 pm, Jan 22 2009
|Version 1.1 is now available for download.
- Added automatic reconnecting
- Added option to disable text markup (colors etc.)
- Removed bogus second parameter on 'func<Name>' functions
For anyone upgrading, if you made your own functions 'func<Name>', you need to remove the second parameter ($p_aArgs).
This has been removed cause it served no purpose.